Students: Applications for the 2019-2020 cohort are now closed. Check back in in July-August 2020 to apply for the next cohort!
Mentors: Applications for the 2019-2020 mentorship cohort are now closed.
Make connections that make a difference. Apply now to become a mentor and support an international student in your province.
A mentorship component is an integral part of the Atlantic Canada Study and Stay™ program. Mentorship provides opportunities for international students to apply their learning, build connections, and gain a deeper understanding of Atlantic Canada’s workplace culture and labour market opportunities.
What mentors do:
- Meet with your assigned student 4-6 times between January 2019-July/August 2020.
- Share your knowledge, skills, advice, and connections.
- Support the learning goals of your mentee, providing feedback on strengths and areas of improvement.
- Respond to students and be open to answering questions about working in the province.
- Be available to support your student as they transition from ‘student’ to ‘professional’ during their final year of study.
Mentors: Be prepared to give yourself time of approximately 10 minutes to complete your application.
Want to know more about how the program started? Check out a video that highlights Atlantic Canada Study and Stay™ program, which in Nova Scotia, was formerly known as ‘Stay in Nova Scotia’.
For more information on the Nova Scotia Program or on other education and training opportunities in Nova Scotia, Canada, please contact:
EDUNOVA CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED +1 902-219-1201