Students: Applications for the 2019-2020 cohort are now closed. Check back in July-August 2020 to apply for the next cohort!
Mentors: APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Mentoring: establishing links that could have a big influence!
Apply now to become a mentor and support an international student in your province.
One aspect of mentorship component is an integral part of the program and provides students with opportunities to apply their learning to build relationships and understand the organizational culture and the prospects for Atlantic Canada's labor market.
Are you a professional who wants to share knowledge and skills to help an international student (graduating) or international student (finishing) to start a career in one of the four Atlantic provinces? If this is the case, click on the square of the program above, depending on the province where you live.
What mentors do:
- Meet with your assigned student 6 times between January 2019-July/August 2020.
- Share your knowledge, skills, advice, and connections.
- Support the learning goals of your mentee, providing feedback on strengths and areas of improvement.
- Respond to students and be open to answering questions about working in the New Brunswick.
- Be available to support your student as they transition from ‘student’ to ‘professional’ during their final year of study.
Mentors: Be prepared to give yourself time of approximately 5 to 10 minutes to complete your application.
Want to know more about how the program started?
For more information on the New Brunswick Program please contact:
Monica Laviolette at Monica.Laviolette@gnb.ca or
Steven Therrien at Steven.Therrien@gnb.ca